Spirit Pub Customer Feedback Analysis
General Overview: So far, 42 customers shared their feedback on Spirit Pub. 38 of them made really good comments on Spirit Pub. They said they enjoy good food and nice service here. The staff are really friendly.
Positive comments: 38. Main reasons are as follows:
- Spirit Pub offers great food and wine. For instance, customer kimberleyo'leary told us, "Bravo! Good food, good wine, good barman, good chef, nice decor.".
- Spirit Pub staff is nice. For example, customer Lin Tinworth said, "Good food, fair prices and very friendly staff always happy to help. Would definitely recommend.".
- Spirit Pub is well decorated and comfortable for customers. For instance, customer T Kirby said, "Wonderfully satisfying, tasty food, in cozy spotless surroundings. My favorite INN.".
- Spirit Pub price is reasonable: linda betts said "Fox and hounds, Peterborough – pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff, good food at reasonable prices".
- Certain customer is not satisfied with Spirit Pub food. For instance, customer Christine Porter said, "We had 1 chicken 2 roast beef. It was cold and not nice. We told them as we left. I won't be going back for a Sunday lunch. I can tell you our unique code is 8395 and were served very poorly and we were disappointed last time we went there.".
- Sometimes the service is disappointing. Like customer Paula said, "We went to the newly refurbished Hobby Horse last week and had a nice meal. 2 days ago we went again. we ordered 2 Codfathers this time because the Charnwood Arms, which is the same group, does fantastic fish meals and we expected this pub to be the same. Wrong!! When the waiter brought the meals he said : "We have a new rule now, if your meals are not very good we will replace them free of charge with the same meal". Well! The fish was still raw inside. Being hungry, we ate most of the chips & peas and some of the batter. We told the waiter that the fish wasn't cooked properly and he told us the chef had left the day before & the new one wasn't starting till Monday!!! (who was doing the cooking?) He offered to bring us another Codfather, which we turned down. We would sooner have had a desert than raw fish again. We will not be visiting this pub again.".
Spirit Pub Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
You will need to enter the location id and the transaction number fro your receipt to start the survey. Take a look at your receipt and do it. By completing the survey, you will have chance to win £1,000. Your feedback and information will be treated as confidential. Read the contest rules and learn how you will win the big prize.
To win the prize, you will need to enter a valid email address and a receipt from your recent visit. The email address is used to validate if you are the lucky winner.
About Spirit Pub
Spirit Pub Company aims to be the UK's best pub company, that's best for Team, Guest and Investor. Spirit Pub team currently operate 803 high quality branded pubs nationwide with over 17,000 dedicated employees, delivering exceptional guest experiences in market leading brands such as Chef & Brewer, Flaming Grill and Fayre & Square. These businesses represent some of the UK’s most profitable pubs having been actively re-positioned to exploit the growth in the UK eating out market. In the last two years, this re-positioning has gathered pace, with a detailed focus on improving Spirit Pub operating disciplines, recruiting and retaining the best people, revitalising and developing Spirit Pub brands to meet changing consumer needs and investing in pubs. Spirit Pub also owns 549 Leased pubs in Spirit Leased division. Licensees operate these pubs with the backing and support of Spirit as a major national pub company dedicated to helping them develop their businesses.
About Spirit Pub TellUsAndWin Survey
Survey Website: www.tellusandwin.co.uk
Survey Incentive: £1,000 cash
Host Website: uk.marketforce.com
Marketing Support: Market Force