Popeyes Customer Feedback Analysis
General Overview: 24 customer feedback was collected in the last two years for Popeyes customer satisfaction survey. Nearly half of people surveyed made positive comments on Popeyes. 5 of them think Popeyes is OK. They like the food offered at the restaurant. The chicken is well received.
Positive comments: 11. So far, 11 people have given positive feedback. Main reasons are as follows:
- Customers like Popeyes restaurant. Chicken is their favorite. For instance, customer Marcia said," Love that chicken at Popeye's. Great ad for great chicken" . Another customer Raven SAID,"I love Popeyes chicken!".
- Popeyes offers great quality customer service. For example, customer Eric Robinson told us, "Store #5809.The service is always great. "
- Services at certain Popeyes restaurants are poor. For example, customer ghipsee1966 said,"Well let me say that this is I mean the worst place to go and eat!(most time not because the food is nasty but because the staff is nasty…including the managers!). We were the 3d car in drive through….ended up being there 30 mins….paid over $7.00 for a 2pc dinner…finally get back on the road nephew opened up the box to find 2 cold , over-cooked…I mean hard pieces of chicken and a hard biscuit."
- Orders are not dealt with correctly sometimes. For instance, customer Aurelia Burkhalter said, "My order wasn't filled to my satisfaction. I ordered a two pieces of white spicy & got a two pieces of dark spicy.".
- The staff of all Guam Popeyes charge for the MARDI GRAS sauce: wayne brown said"I’ve always loved popeyes , our favorite: chicken gizzards, I need to order (3) trays, shelby & shelsea, my (2) little ones, used to eat mine. I dislike the fact that the staffs of all Guam popeyes now charge for the MARDI GRAS sauce if you don’t order the strips! When a customer is ordering multiple meals, buckets, sometimes 2 to 3 at the same time, I / we aren’t charged for sauces at Taco bell, McD. WENDY’S, BURGER KING, JACK in THE BOX! WE still patronize POPEYE’S, because of the taste. BRING THE GIZZARDS BACK! Don’t charge for the MARDI GRAS SAUCE , you might sway more customers, from the other fast food chains!".
Popeyes Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
To start they survey, you will need to input the following information on your receipt: total amount, visit time, restaurant number and visit date. Read sweepstakes rules and previous winners list before taking the survey. Do you see any people or friend around you have been in the iPod and $1,000 list? As the home to some of the finest cooking in the world, Popeyes story began in 1972, the restaurant served traditional mild fried chicken to the folks in the small New Orleans suburb of Arabi. In year 1984, Popeyes expanded into Canada and began to be global. If you do not have a receipt at hand, use Popeyes restaurant locator to find one near you. Part of Krewe, you can enjoy $3.99 Dip'n Chick'n and even more delicious food at better price. The survey is powered by Empathica as well.
You can not only save money be taking Popeyes online survey, but also use Popeyes locator to find out a restaurant near you and what kind of Popeyes coupons are available for you. Love Popeyes, Love That Chicken to win free Popeyes chicken for a year and receive a free Popeyes T-shirt.
Popeyes was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972 and is the world's second largest quick-service chicken concept based on the number of units. Within the QSR industry, Popeyes distinguishes itself with a unique "New Orleans" style menu that features spicy chicken, chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, fried shrimp and other seafood, jambalaya, Red Beans and Rice and other regional items. Popeyes is a highly differentiated QSR brand with a passion for its New Orleans heritage and flavorful authentic food. Popeyes serves food the world craves and is continuing to expand its global reach. As of December 26, 2010, the Company operated and franchised 1,977 Popeyes restaurants in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Cayman Islands and 26 foreign countries. Of the 1,542 domestic franchised restaurants, approximately 70% were concentrated in Texas, California, Louisiana, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New York, Georgia, Virginia and Mississippi. Of the 397 international franchised restaurants, approximately 55% were located in Korea, Canada and Turkey. Of the 38 company-operated restaurants, more than 90% were concentrated in Louisiana and Tennessee.
About Popeyes Guest Experience Survey
Survey Website: www.TellPopeyes.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 Cash and iPod
Host Website: www.empathica.com
Marketing Support: Empathica